Window Cleaning in Shrewsbury

Hello everyone in Shrewsbury.
I have been doing window cleaning for over 2 years now and have made such a success of my company that i am now extending my business into Shrewsbury.
With window cleaning once a week at 4.00 per standard house what nore could you ask for.
Please email me to have your house put on my cleaning list or to find out more details.
(wheelie bin cleaning is also available with 50% off if i do your windows)

PLUS MORE SPAM
I wonder how many readers are in this group from Shrewsbury. I wonder WHERE Shrewsbury IS.
are you really that stupid that u dont know where shrewsbury is?
wrote

WHERE
wrote

Shropshire Cleaning Company wrote:

Of course, Shrewsbury is right outside of Worcester, Massachusetts USA. Everybody knows that :) Cal~
On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:18:19 -0400, "_calinda_"

No, no. Shrewsbury is in New Jersey, west of Little Silver. It's slightly to the east of West Shrewsbury. It's next to New Shrewsbury.
in alt.home.cleaning:

Clearly, you're really that stupid that "u" posted a local advert to an international group, where ads are not welcome.
Try a local group with "forsale" in the group name, if you don't wish to lose your internet account for spamming.
--
jamie ( snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com)

"There's a seeker born every minute."
"Shropshire Cleaning Company" wrote$ snipped-for-privacy@doctor.cableinet.net...

Hi
Try re-posting this in uk.local.shropshire where you might get a more friendly response ;o)
HTH