Window Cleaning in Shrewsbury

Hello everyone in Shrewsbury.

I have been doing window cleaning for over 2 years now and have made such a success of my company that i am now extending my business into Shrewsbury.

With window cleaning once a week at £4.00 per standard house what nore could you ask for.

Please email me to have your house put on my cleaning list or to find out more details.

(wheelie bin cleaning is also available with 50% off if i do your windows)

Reply to
Shropshire Cleaning Company

"Shropshire Cleaning Company" wrote

PLUS MORE SPAM

I wonder how many readers are in this group from Shrewsbury. I wonder WHERE Shrewsbury IS.

Reply to
Deacon Jones

Reply to
Shropshire Cleaning Company

LOL.. That takes the biscuit

Reply to
Sweep

Of course, Shrewsbury is right outside of Worcester, Massachusetts USA. Everybody knows that :) Cal~

Reply to
_calinda_

No, no. Shrewsbury is in New Jersey, west of Little Silver. It's slightly to the east of West Shrewsbury. It's next to New Shrewsbury.

Reply to
Tom Miller

Shropshire Cleaning Company wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

Clearly, you're really that stupid that "u" posted a local advert to an international group, where ads are not welcome.

Try a local group with "forsale" in the group name, if you don't wish to lose your internet account for spamming.

Reply to
jamie

"Shropshire Cleaning Company" wrote$ snipped-for-privacy@doctor.cableinet.net...

Hi

Try re-posting this in uk.local.shropshire where you might get a more friendly response ;o)

HTH

Reply to
caroline