Why??

Why buy so many cleaners: window/glass, bathroom, tile, wood, etc, when you can buy just ONe bottle of Shaklee's Basic H2 and use it for all of these purposes? All it takes is a few drops per 16oz bottle of water and you are good to go. 2 drops for glass and mirrors, 5-6 drops for all purpose, 1 1/2 tsp for degreaser. This stuff is Amazing!!!! I have had the same bottle for 4 months and it hardly looks opened. I use it every day...several times a day.

Look at how much you can save:

Did you know just ONE $11.95 16oz bottle of Basic H2 has the cleaning equivalents of 192 bottles of Fantastik ($727.68), 728 bottles of Windex ($2,176.32), 8 Swiffer Wet Jet Refills ($34.32), and 96 bottles of Woolite ($411.84)

All of Shaklee's Get Clean products are truly amazing. I have also had the same dish detergent bottle for 4 months and have only gotten half way through the bottle. Just a tiny drop does a whole sink of dishes...and I have a 16 month old, so I have a lot of dishes to do. The only thing I have had to replace in 4 months is my laundry detergent, and I have only replaced it once. I do about 4 loads of laundry a week...sometimes more. And the handsoap...only half of the dispenser is gone in 4 months. I still have more than half of the refill container. 1 little drop could clean your entire body.

West Independent Shaklee Distributor

Reply to
awcleanbiz