whitening clothes

Does anyone have tips on whitening clothes that have spandex or other stretchy material in them. I have some items that say not to use bleach but they look a bit yellowed.
thanks, Bonnie
On Mon 21 Feb 2005 04:16:02a, Bonnie Jean wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

Soak in washing soda.
thanks Wayne
On Mon 21 Feb 2005 04:16:02a, Bonnie Jean wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

but
Soak in washing soda.
You're welcome. BTW, chlorine bleach will actually cause synthetics to become even more yellowed, in addition to damaging the fibers.
Good luck!
Wayne
On Mon 21 Feb 2005 02:40:03p, Bonnie Jean wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

-> On Mon 21 Feb 2005 04:16:02a, Bonnie Jean wrote in alt.home.cleaning: -> -> > Does anyone have tips on whitening clothes that have spandex or other -> > stretchy material in them. I have some items that say not to use bleach but -> > they look a bit yellowed. -> > -> > thanks, -> > Bonnie -> -> Soak in washing soda.
Washing soda?
--
8^\~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
On Mon 21 Feb 2005 07:02:30p, Suzie-Q wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

Similar to baking soda. See comparison here...
http://www.cutofcloth.com/article_bakingsoda.asp
Wayne
or try washing in cream of tartar

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:20:24 GMT, "marci stroman"
How much would you use?
Nan
in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Nan at snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote on 2/26/05 2:31 PM:

Whink. At Walmart.

Have you no shame?
in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, nuttynob at snipped-for-privacy@spamfreenob.com wrote on 3/1/05 8:49 PM:

Sorry, lololol. Where's Marcey?

spotted her in ac-c causing trouble for Mrs Bonk