White T-Shirt gremlin

My wife wants to throw all my white racing shirts away because around the neck they appear yellow and she can't remove it. The shirts are clean, it's just that darn yellow in and around the neck. FTR, I am a clean person and do wash frequently. One person said it may be the Clorox or bleach. I don't want to get rid of the shirts or the cars...ha ha. Thanks in advance.

JMC

Reply to
JMC

Lay out the shirts on a waterproof surface with all the collars lined up. In a 4 cup glass container boil a cup of water in the microwave. Place the container in a spill proof tray and add a tablespoon of OxiClean (or equivalent product) and stir until dissolved. The reaction will quickly foam. Pour the hot solution on the collars and launder. For this wash use a non-chlorine powder bleach such as Snowy, Biz, Chlorox II, or Purex.

Reply to
Phisherman