White nylon lace panties getting greyer! Hints please

Page 1 of 2
I've been looking through this group for hints, but have found none :-(
I have several pairs of lace panties made from nylon, and they are gradually going a very pale grey. I only wash them with other while things, on a 40 wash, using biological washing powder.
This powder keeps my cottons white, but not the nylon!
I can't boil wash the nylon the max is 40. Short of trying nylon curtain whitener 8-/ has anyone got any hints or tips.
Thanks
Nell
Nell wrote:

percarbonate) does wonders for whitening nylon panties and any bra that's a bit iffy. You can purchase it at your local 'What' shop or any of the 1 shops sell a similar product and you get a fairly big tub for 1. It is the same oxygen bleach as Oxyclean but much cheaper. What brand of washing powder are you using? Despite all one reads about all brands being much the same I still have my favourites and think them far superior to others. Have we met before dear? perhaps in some other group? I seem to recognise the giggle!