White marks on leather table

Last Christmas we had a houseful of people so I set up our old, leather-topped table as a space for people to eat. I put a tablecloth on the table, but condensation or heat from the cardboard plates left white marks on the table.
Anyone know how I can get these out? I've tried two types of leather cleaning wipes with no success.