Where to buy Washing Soda in san diego??

Maybe it's a long shot...but anyone in san diego or southern CA know where I can buy some?
I checked Albertsons as others have suggested before and they didn't have any....
Thanks!!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Perhaps they know it under a different name? I know that I asked for washing soda once and received blank looks, reiterating my request I added the "word "Bicarb" and the shop assistant twigged straight away.

I'll bet the assistant would have twigged if you'd said "table salt" or "sugar," too.
At Barbecue Bob's, where customers often ask for bicarb, we make sure our waitresses know bicarb is not washing soda.
--
Barbecue Bob Serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants
Barbecue Bob wrote:

It may not be washing soda but in turnip land that's what it's often called. Especially first thing in the morning!

I agree, sodium bicarbonate is often called bicarb. But if you just wanted to buy something that wasn't washing soda, why ask for bicarb? Why not ask for sugar? You could say you wanted it to iron a woolen dress uniform.
--
Barbecue Bob Serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants
After doing some more research....
Washing soda==Soda Ash==Sodium Carbonate
Local pool supply chain: http://www.lesliespool.com
carries it as Soda Ash to raise ph in pools. $11 for 5 lbs
I wanted less than that...but that will have to do!