Where to buy OxyClean

I was told that in the US there are places that sell OxyClean much cheaper than in Vancouver BC, where I live. Does anyone know of such places, let's say not farther south than Bellingham?
Rich

I don't about your area, but if there are Sam's Clubs near the border, they sell a huge bucket of it for about $9.
--
jamie ( snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com)

"There's a seeker born every minute."

I'm sure there's no Sam's Club within reasonable distance of our bit of the border. $9 is such a good price. <sigh>
Rich
Powdered bleach for colored items. Same ingredient as Oxy-Clean. Get the generic store brand. Much cheaper than the "As seen on TV" brand.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

In some cases, powdered laundry bleaches may work better than Oxiclean. If you must have the same ingredient (sodium percarbonate), two of our corporate sponsors, Lowes and Home Depot, sell it as a cleaner for exterior wood.
--
Until next time,
Marcey

I buy it at WalMart occasionally.