Where to buy OxyClean

I was told that in the US there are places that sell OxyClean much cheaper than in Vancouver BC, where I live. Does anyone know of such places, let's say not farther south than Bellingham?

Rich

Reply to
richmac

I don't about your area, but if there are Sam's Clubs near the border, they sell a huge bucket of it for about $9.

Reply to
jamie

I'm sure there's no Sam's Club within reasonable distance of our bit of the border. $9 is such a good price.

Rich

Reply to
richmac

Powdered bleach for colored items. Same ingredient as Oxy-Clean. Get the generic store brand. Much cheaper than the "As seen on TV" brand.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

In some cases, powdered laundry bleaches may work better than Oxiclean. If you must have the same ingredient (sodium percarbonate), two of our corporate sponsors, Lowes and Home Depot, sell it as a cleaner for exterior wood.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

i see in supermarkets many oxiclean products. also if you have a shop at home television show which there are in the usa they carry them as well. good luck!!!!!

Reply to
mjs

I buy it at WalMart occasionally.

Cindy