where is Vox?

Anyone notice that Vox Humana hasn't posted in a long time? There were a few topics I would've expected he chime in on, like the steamer. I hope he is alright...if he is a he.
bonnie
rosebud wrote:

IIRC Vox is a "she"...
And where is Mrs. Bonk these days?
--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow wrote:

I am here for tonight Gregory. I have problems with my laptop and as such I have been unable to post. This will also be the case when it gets to the repair shop so don't worry if I go quiet. I may go to Google from an internet cafe or the library just to make sure you are behaving! Thank you for asking dear, you are so sweet these days- a pleasure to read.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

read.
<>blush</>
--
Best
Greg :-)

Hi,
I'm still here. I started a new job last month and I don't have a lot of time to post now. I still browse, and I post here and there on various newsgroups. Thanks for asking!
Vox Humana wrote:

Vox Humana wrote:

Glad to 'see' you're still around.