Wheezing

Research thing on cleaning products 'wheezing link'

anyone wear a pinny like in the picture? ( apart from Mr B)

Reply to
Sweep

It is amazing that 68% use air fresheners. I'll open a window for fresh air or possibly bowls of vinegar (at the advice of Mr B), than use some chemical. And yes, she is a little overdressed for the occasion.

Reply to
Phisherman

I don't use air fresheners or any products with strong perfumes or I get headaches, even those air 'neutraliser' products give me headaches and the pot pourri Soaps and detergents have their say

Sweep