What's wrong with Dawn?

In the past, a little went a long way. My last was Dawn Ultra. This time I got Non-Ultra. I have to use a lot more. It reminds me of the time twenty years ago when I bought some cheap dish detergent thinking it was a bargain.
Sincerely, Choreboy
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:04:35 -0500, Choreboy

Dawn wrote:

Fairly Original? That's ambiguous.
Sincerely, Choreboy

That's Fairy (no "l") Original, a brand in the UK.
--
Wayne in Phoenix

Mrs Bonk wrote:

Mrs Bonk, not to spoil your Christmas, but did you know Gary is out with Joy?
Sincerely, Choreboy

Oh No! I've been sat here ALL day waiting for my Christmas e card and Gary is out gallivanting!
Mrs Bonk wrote:

I wish Dawn and Gary and Joy were here. We could see who could blow the biggest bubbles. There aren't many days of the year when I have time for such frivolity.
Sincerely, Choreboy
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:20:37 -0500, Choreboy

Adding a big spoonful of glycerine to the washing up liquid helps to make big bubbles.
I feel Mr. Clean will take care of Dawn & Joy.Happy Holidays Group,lol
Hi Choreboy
Not that I have anything against Dawn, for what we use it for, we consider it second best to Ultra Joy.
PS - Were NOT using it for cleaning purposes, hi hi.....
Joy has the stronger 'film' (more suds and longer lasting).
PSS - We use it for blowing monster bubbles<G>.....
TTUL Gary