What's Best Material for Carpet Runner, Wheelchair User

Hi, I need to replace a 27" x 10' runner in my apartment as my old one is shot. It held together pretty well considering I paid only a few dollars a foot at Home Depot yrs ago. I use a heavy power wheelchair and so need something sturdy w/a rubber backing. I saw the runners listed below but on the 1st onelisted many reviews complained of lint etc sticking to it and that even with a vacuum it was hard to clean and recommend getting a neuteral color. Problem with that is the runner is by my front door and my chairs tires can get very dirty (even greasy) when I go out.
I'm wondering which of these runners do you feel would be least prone to attracting lint, dirt etc. and is easiest to clean? To me the second listed looks a little less fuzzy than the other and therefore may not track as much lint? It also looks stronger.
Thanks in advance for all the info you can provide!
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)MEQ3R5H0MP9110R52T
replying to quadzila , HowSisler wrote: I think you should use commercial carpet tiles. Best suited option as per your requirements.
click to open the full size version of the image