Washing An Autographed Shirt

Hi,

We got our daughter a shirt autographed by her favorite soccer player. It is signed in permanent marker but the club warns about washing it with ordinary detergent. Is there a cleaner that will safely clean this shirt without damaging the autograph?

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Brown

Maybe. It would be best not to wash (or wear) the shirt. The mildest method might be to hand wash in cold water using a very small amount of Woolite.

Reply to
Phisherman