Wacky Uses for Everyday Items - killing spiders

Dear Joey,
    How do you get rid of spiders in your home without using caustic chemicals?
    --Debbie C. / Cohasset, CA
A quick blast of Aqua Net Hair Spray on the spider stiffens its body so you can dispose of the creature.
--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary

How do you get rid of the patches of dust catching hairspray left behind?

the keyboard, he knew I was frightened of them. So I left the job. He begged me to return promising never to do it again. I refused.
OH! I've been dying to tell someone about my wacky use of my "Swifter". It makes an excellent spider killer. I wrap a tissue around it and sneak it up on the spiders, who seem to always be on the ceiling, and slam. The spider never sees it coming, the thing stays straight and kills it on the first hit overtime! Then to the toilet and flush! Now I have to think up a new job for my husband! Eileen