Vanish Toilet Bowl Crystals

Page 1 of 2
I can't find it in the supermarket. Has it been discontinued?

A Froogle search only brings up liquid and "drop in" Vanish products.
Hi James
Without getting into another long discussion like we did with the various Windex brand products available, suffice it to say that you want the VANISH brand made by SC Johnson, Inc., Not the ones made by Drackett, Reckitt-Benckiser (formerly Reckitt-Coleman), or JohnsonDiversey.
The one made by SC Johnson, Inc. is "Vanish Crystal Toilet Bowl Cleaner"!
Since all the companies have merged under one umbrella, THEY control where they will distribute certain products.
Like ConAgra bought out both LaChoy and Chun King, so your store or area will only have one or the other available. I hate LaChoy so have to import Chun King from California when I want some. It's still made, just not distributed across in-house competing areas.
If anybody knows where I can find some Maurice Lenell's Almonettes (a cookie) I would like to know what area they are still distributed in.
TTUL Gary