Vacuum recommendation?

I'm looking for a dusting type vacuum cleaner. I want to get under beds, sofas, back of dressers, draperies, etc. The corners, upholstery, etc. We're sneezing too much.

Also interested in following features;

*bagless *washable Hepa filter

I have some carpeting, (And have a upright.) but am interested in getting the kitchen floor, and wood floors.

I'm not interested in one of the transformer types -- you know, with the directions: Slot A might go in Slot C, except if you are using Slot D, in which case it doesn't go anywhere.

thanks,

Joan

Reply to
jes