vacuum cleaner question

What's the best vacuum for under $300? Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖

=Hoover Windtunnel:
http://osdn.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid „1454/utÑ5cd8f6b 4f9fa4a =>

Add pictures here
✖
Hoover Windtunnel gets another vote from me.

http://osdn.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid „1454/utÑ5cd8f6b
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 05:21:44 GMT, "J. Cameron Davis"

Not understanding your specific needs, an anwser would just be a guess. Think about the various features that are important to you. Personally, I like a lot of power, a long cord, and one that is easy to use on a carpeted stairway. Consider bag types, attachments, weight, ease of use under low furniture, noise, suction, repair record, etc.
Add pictures here
✖
check out "eopinions" upright vacuum pages. Look for ones that have the most stars and the most reviews. Read the reviews. I've never been steered wrong from that sight!!
Sijka

Add pictures here
✖