vacuum cleaner question

What's the best vacuum for under $300? Thanks.

Reply to
J. Cameron Davis

== Hoover Windtunnel:

==

Reply to
gini52

Not understanding your specific needs, an anwser would just be a guess. Think about the various features that are important to you. Personally, I like a lot of power, a long cord, and one that is easy to use on a carpeted stairway. Consider bag types, attachments, weight, ease of use under low furniture, noise, suction, repair record, etc.

Reply to
Phisherman

check out "eopinions" upright vacuum pages. Look for ones that have the most stars and the most reviews. Read the reviews. I've never been steered wrong from that sight!!

Sijka

Reply to
sijka

Hoover Windtunnel gets another vote from me.

4f9fa4a

Reply to
ohberg