USDA approved All purpose cleaner

This Product is a non-toxic all purpose cleaner,that will clean every thing. I sale and use this product on a daily bases.Check it out. www.allmightydirtbuster.com . Yes I am the owner of the company.
Claude Gatling

And the Department of Agriculture started "approving" non-food-related products when?
I'm sure snipped-for-privacy@rr.com will be thrilled to hear of your MLM spam, so I forwarded it to them.
Meanwhile, you can let us know what the base of your product is, and we'll let you know if we want to order it from you at 5 times the price of something similar at WalMart.
--
jamie ( snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com)

"There's a seeker born every minute."
<snipped spam> Spammers are not welcome here.