Urine stains on concrete

My elderly neighbor has stains on her concrete porch that she believes were caused by neighborhood cats. (I'm not sure she's right, but that's another story.)
Does anyone know of any way to remove urine stains from concrete?
Do the enzymatic cleaners (designed to remove urine from carpet) work?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Its concrete. Try plain chlorine first. Chlorine is good for most organic stains.
Next try acid if you can get it. The plumber's supply shop or the battery shop should be able to sell you some. Hardware shops used to carry acids and Tri-Sodium Phosphate (TSP) but I think they had to drop these cleaning chemicals due to hazardous waste regulations.
Then try whatever branded stuff the hardware salesclerk recommends.

This is Turtle.
Concrete cleaner which is strong Meritic Acid and just burn them off. It can be bougfht at any hardware store.
TURTLE

Maybe... but you'll have a lot better luck at the hardware store if you ask them for muriatic acid. Pronounce it myoor-ee-ATT-ick.

This is Turtle.
Mine spelling is in Coonass version of myoor-ee-ATT-ick stuff. I think I like your's better.
TURTLE
Concrete naturally stains. I'd try hosing it off with a garden hose, or better yet use a power washer. In any event, avoid acid cleaners.

using an acid will more than likely leave a stain itself.