Unsealed Grout

Hello, Apparently the wonderful company that renovated my building, didn't bother to seal the grout in the kitchens. Now I've had a coffee spill and have brown stains on white grout. How can I remove the stains?
Theresa

You probably can't. But, you can try using chlorine bleach. I would moisten some paper towels with bleach and lay them over the stain.
Ultimately, your grout will turn dark. I have tile counters and despite the fact that the grout was sealed, it gets stained. I would never start with white grout in a kitchen anyway.
The idea of using bleach soaked paper towels(wet with water first then add bleach to make 50/50 solution) is good. I have pale gray grout and even though I seal them at least once a year,they've gotten darker. Sandy