undermount versus self rimming sink

I am having granite countertops put in and wonder which type of sink is easier to maintain/clean? Thanks for any advice. Sis

The undermount is the best choice in my opinion.
Thank you for your help! S

There are pros and cons of each type. The easiest sink is that which is built into the countertops; ie, there are no seams to trap debris. The undermount might look better than the self rimming type, and easier to wipe off the countertops into the sink.
Thanks so much for the advice from both of you. Not to be a pest- but could you please name some of the pros and cons? Any experience with an undermount? Thanks again. S

Pros: Shows off your granite top better, perhaps a cleaner appearance. No "hump" to wipe over. Gives a very slightly deeper sink.
Cons: Edge not as protected as with flush mount, although granite is tough and may not be a concern unless you frequently use ironware. Dealing with the granite lip. Installation may be more challenging.
Nice countertops, I envy you!
Thanks so much for your helpful advice! I've really been stressed about this.You gave me lots of ideas that the sales people at various kitchen showrooms never mentioned. Also,thanks for the encouraging words. S