Underarm sweat stains

Hi there. I have a lot of short sleeved 'Gabicci' tops which I wear on an everyday basis. The tops are 52% cotton and 48% polyester. The area under the arms has become creased and hard which I think is due to a mixture of sweat and deodorant. These stains are not effected in any way by a normal wash and I have tried everything including the old vinegar remedy to get them back to normal. Anyone got any ideas how to deal with this? Many thanks.
Alex
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 01:03:47 +0100, "JAT"

Change your deodorant. To remove the existing stains use a color-safe bleach or OxyClean.

I'll give that a try, thanks.
Alex
JAT wrote:

How many ciarettes do you smoke per day?? I have a friend who had the underarm stain problem which absolutely vanished when he quit smoking. Of course he is now gnawing holes in the sleeves and candy wrappers.
Art

None. I gave them up 18 months ago.
Alex

Deb
Hi Deb,
You should try making a paste with Napisan and water and then leave it on the stain for 15 minutes before washing as normal! Should work with your sweat problem.
Good luck if you haven't fixed the problem already!
--

Lili

"JAT" < snipped-for-privacy@tyrrell2000.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
Me again.... the Napisan you need to use for this to work is called "napisan oxygen" :)
--