UltraClean Blinds & Drapes

Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Sal and I operate UltraClean Blinds & Drapes. Hopefully the name gives away that we are window treatment cleaners. We have a mobile UltraSonic blind cleaning operation and our service is mostly all done SAME DAY! Ultrasonics clean the cords, gears, wands and headrails for the most efective method of cleaning available. My In-Home drapery cleaner can wet or DRY clean curtains, drapes, swag valances, cornice boards, Luminettes and Silhouettes, and much more right in my clients home or office. No ugging them off to an expnsive dry cleaner only to have to be without them for a week. Once again,, SAME DAY SERVICE!
Feel free to call or write with comments or questions. Glad to be here!
Sal DiBenedetto / 615-812-8494 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com