Too much bluing - yikes

Wow, I over did it with the bluing. How do I get my blouses back to white? They are now a lovely blue. I have bleached them already. What else can I try? My husband says if all else fails, he will use chlorine pool type bleach on them. I guess he might as well, as a last resort. That doesn't sound like it would be too good for the fabric, so please help!!

Thanks, Julie

Reply to
julie

Never mind, problem solved.