To Scooba or not to Scooba!

To scooba or not to scooba, that is the question. My husband gave me the okay to buy a robotic floor cleaner, so I was just wondering if I should get the one that vacuums or the one that also mops. Thoughts? Morg
Morgan wrote::

You say, "the one that also mops." The Scooba only mops. The Roomba only vacuums. Neither does both.