The WetJet is safe for pets!

Hi all,
I just wanted to respond to the Swiffer WetJet rumor. There is nothing that is unsafe for pets and I think that we should make an effort to get the word out to people that this is an urban legend. Both the ASPCA and swiffer.com have confirmed. This is coming from an avid pet lover and avid Swiffer lover! Please pass the word around, or if you are skeptical, see the ASPCA's web site for more information! Erica
Erica wrote:

But the wetjet is still useless as a cleaning device on anything but linoleum.
<< But the wetjet is still useless as a cleaning device on anything but linoleum. >> ____Reply Separator_____ Glad to know that! Until you told me this, I was satisfied with the way it cleaned my bathroom and kitchen ceramic tile floors.

Low expectations, I guess.
Vox Humana wrote:

The Wetjet just deposits dirt/hair into the grout between the tiles. The Wetjet is ok for quickly spot wiping a small spill or grime, but a wet sponge works the same and is cheaper. The only thing good about the Wetjet is that the solution smells nice.

Agreed. Not only is it unimpressive, but it is expensive. You can do better by putting a piece of bath towel on the Swiffer head and using a little homemade cleaning solution. A much better and more economical solution is to use a steam mop for really dirty areas.