Teak desk stain--how to fix?

I spilled a little coffee on the top of a teak desk, and it's left a small area that looks a bit lighter than the rest of the top. Any idea how I might clean/even out the appearance?
Thanks, -Al

Wood absorbs and stains can become part of the wood. Sometimes that can mean refinishing the entire piece. You could try using mineral spirits over the entire top. Wet a rag with mineral spirits and wipe the surface, dry with a soft rag, apply paste wax, and buff.
Thanks for the advice, but I had to make a quick decision on what to do, because I sold the desk! I used fine steel wool, which took away almost all of the stain, then I gave a light application of some kind of teal oil that we bought when we originally got the desk. Did the trick well enough.
Thanks again for offering to help, -Al