Swiffer Wet Jet

Hello All
I was thinking about buying the Swiffer Wetjet has anyone tried it and is it worth the money ..
Thanks Don

Hey Don. I'm on my second one. The first one lasted a little more than a year. I like it for fast clean ups. I have lots of pets and ceramic tile floors. It's fast and easy. But I still get out the regular mop once a week or it doesn't feel really clean. Oh and once I figured out how to get that trick cap off the solution bottle, I quit buying that expensive crap. I make my own with water, a cap full of liquid Spic n Spam and a couple drops of alcohol. So yeah, Don. I think they're worth the money if your situation is similar to mine.
peggo