Sticker residue....HELP!!!!

--WebTV-Mail-27633-20145 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
A couple years ago i attached stickers to my mirror which i no regret because en i took the stickers off it left all of that sticky glue stuff.... is there any way that i can remove it without missing up my mirror? ...... please email me minah snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net ...... thanks!
--WebTV-Mail-27633-20145 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
http://community.webtv.net/minah_me/Millah
--WebTV-Mail-27633-20145--
Get yourself some "Goo Gone". That will really do the trick. Wylladene

Also, please turn off HTML. It is nearly impossible to read black text on a dark purple background.
WC40

WD40 works better lucy :)
LOL---both fingers and computer doing weird things.
"lucy" wrote : > WD40 works better

WOW! "Both fingers...doing weird things"? At the same time?!
I've heard people say, "I'm a two finger typist." Usually, only one finger works at a time; but for both fingers to be doing weird things--that's rough!
I use all ten fingers--but it just doesn't help. :-( LOL!
I had to do this. :-)
When I die, I want to go where dogs go!
WD40

I was teasin ya.. you seem nice. I lurk, rarely post. lucy :)

Apply a coat of petroleum jelly to the marks. The next day, use a nylon net to remove the marks. There are number of solvents that will work well (kerosene, acetone, WD40, etc). A razor blade can scratch the glass.
On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:06:02 -0700, minah snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

rub some veggie or mineral oil on the area... the glue will come right off
...... thanks!
http://community.webtv.net/minah_me/Millah
Nicole H wrote:

IIRC Mrs. Bonk says that K-Y jelly will do the trick...