Steam Iron

Hi,

Anyone have a recommendation on a steam iron? My daughter wants to buy one and I haven't bought one in a long time and don't know what to tell her.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Faye

There are many varieties. I selected mine base on features: steam burst, spray, non-stick surface, lots of steam holes, long cord with hefty stress-relief, UL approved, and auto-shutoff.

I know most irons say it's okay to use tap water. Don't do it. Buy a gallon of distilled water and your iron will last longer and you should never have any problems with clogging or rust-stained clothing. I would prefer an iron not made in China, but good luck finding one.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks for the advice. What company iron did you get?

Reply to
Faye