Steam Cleaner

I used to own a Morphy Richards steam cleaner, it was excellent. It had 4 bar pressure and did the job to my satisfaction. It has since broken and I am looking for another cleaner but none of them seem to match the bar rating and only offer either 2 or 3 bar.
Is this important in steam cleaning or am I looking for the wrong thing?
Thanks in advance MERRY XMAS
Barry

A quick search shows that morpy Richards still makes a steam cleaner rated at 4 bars. Here is a link to their page: http://tinyurl.com/6n4zr
Google shows that the 70501 is widely available online, including at Amazon's UK site.