Stars before my eyes.

Hi all,
My news browser has started putting most messages in stars instead of type. This means I can't read most messages, can't reply or learn the pearls of wisdom passed on in this news group.
Does anyone else have the same problem or know how I can fix mine? It's probably best to email as well as reply (as I may not be able to see the reply).
Thanks
--
DrClean
www.DrClean.co.uk

[...]
How odd that all messages aren't being affected. Check to see that your "message language" is still set to English--or whatever language you're using.
Any chance you've picked up a virus?
Good luck. Please, let us know how this turns out.
Michael When I die, I want to go where dogs go!

--
Nan (NOT the notorious TROLL!)