stains on cabinet kitchen......pls help

We have some very light colored wooden kitchen cabinets with transparent poly paint.

We seem to have some stains...the stains are white in color

Are these water stains ?

How does one get rid of these stains ?

Can anyone pls help me ....

Where do I start ? is there a liquid that I can apply that will get rid of these stains ?

I am not very handy so pls help me.

Thanks

Kim

Reply to
kimshapiro100

they sound like water stains. unless someone here has a better idea (highly possible!!) you can sand it back & re-finish. you might be obliged to do the whole door, or even all of them, for colour matching as the new area may well look different, although that's less of a risk if the wood is very light. kylie

Reply to
0tterbot