Stained rug--followup

I bought the Woolite product (it's actually called Oxy Deep).

Target also carries the Orange Glo product (Oxi Clean), but not in a spray bottle, it's a powder you have to mix in water. They don't have the Bissell product. They do have a couple of products that say they are specifically made for pet stains. One was made by Resolve and the other was a brand I never heard of (and can't remember).

I haven't seen the Bissell product anywhere else yet either. One supermarket rents rug-shampooing machines but they are the Rug Doctor brand, not Bissell.

Anyhow, I have now treated the rug four times with the Oxy Deep, and I don't think it's made *any* difference on the three stains at all. I'm going to follow Cheryl's suggestion and cover the stains with baking soda, but I don't hold out much hope. Stupid bulimic cat!

Well, I'll keep looking for that Bissell stuff. I do appreciate your taking the time to try and help me out.

Eva

Reply to
Eva

I purchased my Bissell spot lifter and solution at walmart

Reply to
Muvin Gruvin

------------- I live in NYC and have never (gasp!) been to a Wal-Mart, but I'll keep looking. Thanks. Eva

Reply to
Eva

A friend spilled a cup of tea on a white carpet. Is there any way that the stain can be removed? Email if possible as well as posting.

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---

-> Stupid bulimic cat!

May I suggest..... if your cat is vomiting after eating dry food, change his/her food to something of a higher quality.

I had cats that would vomit their dry food up. I was feeding a cheap but popular food. Now that I have switched to Puring O.N.E. there's no more vomiting.

If that doesn't do the trick, then the cat is due for a trip to see the vet.

((I didn't see the original post.))

Reply to
Suzie-Q

occasional throw up for cats is common but if it is happening a lot your kitty may need to be checked for hyperthroiism.

Reply to
Muvin Gruvin