sponges

Can anyone give me a source for compressed cellulose sponges in the U.S., like the one in the following picture?
http://www.sailgb.com/p/compressed_sponge /
Williams-Sonoma has them in two sizes.
http://tinyurl.com/6x3eo
Amy

-
Thanks, Amy. I sure wish they were cheaper. Since they're imported they cost more. Helen
Amy Johnson wrote:

News==----
120,000+ Newsgroups

=----
Helen,
I found another site,
http://tinyurl.com/6522x
See if you like those better.
Amy

-
Hi Helen
Check around with your local Advertising Specialties companies and promotional printers.
It's been a few years now, but we distributed thousands of them in an advertising campaign and at the quantity we purchased, including the printing on them, they were less than 14 cents each.
TTUL Gary

WB Gary. Sorry about your troubles with Marcey.