Smelly apartment after a flood

Page 2 of 2
I bought some baking soda to use with the vacume, as well as some vacume free foam stuff that you leave on. I am afraid I will just mask the smell/mold. Any ideas on which to do first? The carpet itself is dry, but all the edges and spaces around walls are wet, should I wait til they are dry too, before doing anything?