Small high pressure tank

Page 2 of 2
WalMart and most auto parts shops sell 5 gallon steel tanks intended to hold about 100 psi . . . you fill 'em up at the gas station, then when your car tire needs air, you use the attached hose to fill it up . . . Probably cost ya $25 or so.
Evidently paintball guns use a 3000 psi nitrogen filled tank, I'll bet your acquaintance is using something like that. To refill, all ya need is a few ounces of liquid nitrogen . . .
Do a search on eBay for AIR TANK and you'll see lots of possible options . . .
-Tock
:WalMart and most auto parts shops sell 5 gallon steel tanks intended to hold :about 100 psi . . . you fill 'em up at the gas station, then when your car :tire needs air, you use the attached hose to fill it up . . . Probably cost :ya $25 or so. : :Evidently paintball guns use a 3000 psi nitrogen filled tank, I'll bet your :acquaintance is using something like that. To refill, all ya need is a few :ounces of liquid nitrogen . . . : :Do a search on eBay for AIR TANK and you'll see lots of possible options . . :. : :-Tock
I think the smallest thing that was at Kragen Auto Parts was 2 gallon and included a pump. Thing is, that's not as portable and stowable as a small refillable tank. I wonder how many shots you get, though, before the pressure dies.

Tried Lowe's? s