Shower: Cleaning Tile

Any tips on cleaning the tile in my shower? I live in an apartment... hence am guessing there are years of soap & various cleaners built up on the tile. I would like to get it back to is original sheen, if possible. Thanks.

Purchase a tub-and-tile cleaner in a can. They are $1 at Big Lots or the Dollar store. I spray it on, let it sit over night, then scrub with a plastic brush the next day. This removes all the soap scum.
scribbled in red crayon:

Or buy a name brand product like Clorox Tub and Shower and get it clean in 10 minutes.
~Piper~ Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps.

Better yet, "The Works Tub and Tile cleaner" for $1 at a Dollar General, or Family Dollar. Works in about 10 minutes, as well.
Nan