Sediment stains on fiberglass tub

How do you clean that stuff off? We have real bad water here and sediment stains have embedded onto the fiberglass. I tried CLR, Softscrub, Tilex but nothing works very well. Any advice?
DaveL
DaveL wrote:

I hear ya! And I've also tried letting water with bleach soak in the tub for a really long time. That didn't work either.
I'd love also to hear anyone's solution on this.----
Donna
On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:57:06 -0700, "dave" <nospam> wrote:

These products should have removed any hard-water residue. Fiberglass is easy to clean unless it is scratched. Do not use any abrasive cleaners on fiberglass or porcelain. Softscrub is an abrasive. You may need to fine polish the fiberglass to remove scratches and to bring back the high gloss sheen.
"Phisherman" < You

How is this done, Phisherman?
Thanks--- Donna
On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:05:29 -0500, "Donna in Texas"

The procedure involves an electric auto buffer, rubbing compounds of various grades, and polish. This can be used for Corian countertops too, although not for porcelain. Ask in alt.home.repair or google for details.