Screen cleaner.

Hi all,
I have just got a new flat screen LCD tele and would like to know what is the best method of cleaning it and my computer screen.
--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:57:05 GMT, Evelyn Usher

Use a 50/50 mix of alcohol and water and a soft cotton cloth. Turn off the monitor before cleaning it and spray/dampen the cloth not the LCD. You could also purchase LCD cleaners, but these are what I just mentioned for more money. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners.
Hi there ,
Thanks or the prompt answer
--
Evelyn