Scott Fiore has a question hard water spots

Hi, We just moved into a new home. I don't think the previous owenrs ever cleaned the glass shower doors. Our shower doors seems to be etched with hard water stains. Nothing I have tried will remove them. Even CLR does not remove them. Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Scott Fiore

Reply to
1915PPIE

Sometimes #0000 steel wool will clean up a glass door.

Reply to
E Z Peaces

Thanks to everyone who answered my post! Vinegar applied to the glass helped, but the spots really are etched in the glass so i will be replacing the doors.

Reply to
1915PPIE