scooba

I have a roomba for years now and love it. I used it in the basement once and it got superdirty had to take it apart and clean it. I was wonder how the scoomba would do in a basement after its was cleaned by a dirt dog or roomba first?
http://automaticvacuum.com
Hey, just scanning the board and saw your posting. I got a Scooba for Mother's Day and love love love it. Very genius. I would answer your questions with a very big "yes." The Scooba does a great job.
Heather