Rough Slate floor washer?

Hi, had a new rough rustic slate floor laid, but its a bugger to mop if you have 3 large dogs paddling over it!
I need something that will spray the floor with water, brush it to agitate the dirt and suck the dirty water up. Can anyone suggest something suitable?
Cheers
Steve (in the UK)

I just looked at this newsgroup for the first time today, so this may be too late for you (I notice that your message was posted more than a month ago). However, have you looked into the new Roomba floor washing machine (by iRobot). I don't have one, but I have the Roomba vacuum and it works well. They are expensive, but it sounds like it might solve the problem you have.
MaryL
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com says...

Not sure whether they offer them in the UK yet, but I think Mary is talking about the Scooba. I don't have one but my sister does, she said it was great but a little scary for her cat! Oscar Wild