rolling mop bucket?

I currently have a mop bucket similar to the ones they use in grocery stores/many other commercial businesses and have used it for many years without any problems. Now we have gotten a new Stack Washer and Dryer that take up a lot more space in our water heater closet; thus making it impossible to roll the mop bucket back into it's normal resting place as it is too wide to get between the door frame and the new W/D.
So, I am in need of a mop bucket that is about half as wide as the rolly mop bucket I have now. I know that i've seen these somewhere, but can't remember where and now can't seem to find a place to buy them either. Ca
Does anyone know what I am referring to? and if so, where can I find one of these mop buckets?
thanks
TB

Not sure about these sizes, but here are a variety...
http://www.instawares.com/subcategory.8-2253-4.0.0.2.htm
--
Wayne in Phoenix

Big on natural foods?? 82.38% of people die of "natural" causes.

Try a janitor supply store.