Rodent Poison Bars (2023 Update)

Does anyone know the name of the rodent poison that looks like a granola bar with seeds and nuts in it? Not One Bite. That stuff seems to make them go crazy with pain and come into the middle of the room to die. I want the kind that makes them go outside to join their family who have already passed on.

It was by far the most effective I had ever used. I have not had to use it in over 8 years, but it seems we are going to have a bad winter, because a whole family, down the the 3rd and 4th generation, have moved into my home. Since they don't pay rent, I want them gone!

Reply to
AddieHamm

It's difficult to determine the specific rodent poison you are referring to without further information. However, it's advisable to follow local laws and regulations regarding the use of rodenticides. In some places, there may be specific products or methods that are approved for use. Additionally, it's recommended to consider alternative solutions such as sealing entry points, removing food sources, and trapping the rodents to prevent future infestations.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor