Replicate Swiffer Wet Jet fluid

I read here a few years ago, how to make up that pricey wet jet fluid. Does anyone have the recipe handy? Thanking you very much in advance.
I usually use the well recommended fibre-mop also recommended here which I love, but it is the dry time of year here and it is particularly dry now and we are on water catchment. I don't want to use my fabulous mop because I don't want to waste water before the rainy season returns.
I appreciate your help a great deal and could offer you help if you ever want to know abut coffee farming, or Kona, Hawaii or anything along those lines:).
Again, TIA!
aloha, beans beansatsmithfarms.com roast beans to Kona to reply Farmers of pure Kona Coffee:)
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:26:37 -1000, snipped-for-privacy@smithfarms.com wrote:

No need for special recipes. I use whatever I'd normally use mixed in a bucket. In my case, that's white vinegar & water, about 2-4 ounces of vinegar per gallon of water. (roughly, 60-120ml per 4 liters).
I've also used Murphy's oil soap/water, also a weak ammonia/water solution.
I like the vinegar the best, gets most everything and doesn't usually doesn't need rinsed. Works on both wood and vinyl.
I've always bought the stuff for hardwood floors, however your Murphy's Oil Soap recipe is intriguing. My question is, how do you get it into the specially fitted bottles made for the Swiffer? It's not a screw off type lid I don't believe.

It's not supposed to. But if you're careful and strong, it screws right off. Bottom posting is easy too, if you try.
peggo

It's threaded like any other lid, but there's one-way teeth inside the flat band along the bottom edge of thecap. They are designed to allow the lid to spin in one direction only -- on, but not off. Sort of like the way some pill bottles have one way teeth. Sneaky way to keep you buying the overpriced refill bottles, eh?
I used a combination of an exacto blade & heavy-duty kitchen shears to cut off that band of teeth. Now the cap spins on and off just like any other.It's really tough to cut, so be careful.This is one of the first things I did when I got my mop. It annoyed me that I paid for this gadget and couldn't use the cleaning mix I felt worked best.
Other people have just put a small hole on the bottom of the bottle (the bottom faces up when the bottle is mounted on the cleaner). They've made a hole just big enough for a funnel, then put a cork in it. I'm guessing they refill the bottle right on the mop, rather than refill thru the cap opening like I do.
A couple other ideas I came across was to use old diapers or those new fangled microfiber cloths instead of the pads they sell. I've used old terrycloth towels, cause that's what I happen to have around.

I use a little Fabuloso and water. Then add a drop of alcohol. It makes it dry quicker. peggo
I use the Clorox mop and it easily comes off. I mixed pinesol and water and it worked real good on my kitchen tile floor. It has a very good sprayer. Half the time, I can't get the swiffer bottle to settle in and flow good.
Sandra B. Huntsville, AL