Repairing picture frames?

On all of my desktop picture frames, the hinges on the supports seem to have stretched, resulting in pictures that lean back and face toward the ceiling. I know that this is a consequence of buying inexpensive frames. Still, is there a trick to prevent or repair this? It's really annoying.
Thanks, Adam
2X3 inch piece of duct tape between the stand and the picture back Muff

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
Use a hot glue gun to fasten a length of fishing line between the support and the back of the frame that would give your distance. If you don't want to use glue (tape or super glue may also work), you could drill TINY holes in the support and the back of the frame and string the thread through the holes, tying a knots on both ends to prevent them coming back through the holes, but this may be a little more time consuming and frustrating if you don't have nimble fingers.
Ryan