Removing grease stain from shingles?????

My daughter's kitchen window over looks the shingled roof of her patio. She set a container of chicken fat on the window sill to cool it to a solid state to be discarded. It spilled and ran down the roof, staining the shingles. Is there anyway to remove the stain??

I would use a degreasing detergent, or try Dawn dishwashing liquid. You probably won't get all of the grease off, but it will be an improvement.
TomKan wrote:

As I recall, chicken fat rinses off in warm water. On a sunny day, have her put a container of hot water on the sill, then repeat whatever she did to knock over the grease.
Did you ever debrain a chicken? If you rip out the back of the brain, the feathers will be easier to pluck. An expert can tell by the squawk if he did it right. Be careful, ripping out the front of the brain will tighten the feathers.