Removing DESITIN from a dark colored spread

My daughter changed her baby's diaper on a dark spread of ours. She got some Desitin on the spread. I laundered it, no go. I tried Simple Green and other cleaners. Still no go. Any ideas on how to remove the stain?

Reply to
tomkanpa

0.25% concentration of a good detergent containing TSP, 120 F, launder 5 minutes.
Reply to
E Z Peaces

I was going to suggest a dry cleaners but now that it's already been washed and dried once, it may not be possible to fix it.

Reply to
cshenk