Removing DESITIN from a dark colored spread

My daughter changed her baby's diaper on a dark spread of ours. She got some Desitin on the spread. I laundered it, no go. I tried Simple Green and other cleaners. Still no go. Any ideas on how to remove the stain?
tomkanpa wrote:

minutes.
"E Z Peaces" wrote

I was going to suggest a dry cleaners but now that it's already been washed and dried once, it may not be possible to fix it.