red wine stained my wall

Hi folks, any idea how to clean a stain of red wine from a painted wall? (short of repainting the whole wall)...
thanks
If you have one of those Mr. Clean magic erasers you could try that. They are those white sponges. They have no-name ones at dollar stores which seem to be just as good. I don't know if it would work but I would try it.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

"

Hi
I know the "normal way" is for red wine stains is to use soda or white wine! maybe you could try these
Deb